The incumbent shall provide support for the project “Strengthening of Entrepreneurship Facilitation Centers for Enterprise Development in Meghalaya” and “Providing Capacity Building Support to local NGOs in Meghalaya”, with the following responsibilities:
• Prepare and examine accounting records
• Maintain day to day accounts.
• Develop, maintain and analyze training budgets.
• Compare budgeted cost to actual cost.
• Regular entries to be maintained in the accounting software
• Monitor and supervise the TA/DA expenses of the staff
• Prepare the monthly admin funds
• Handle assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
• Regular coordination with HO on accounting related issues
• Undertake all such work as assigned by the Program Manager from time to time.
The candidate should ideally be a Graduate in Accounts / Business Management or any other relevant discipline.
• Good communication and language skills in (local languages) besides English is essential.
• S/he should have adequate knowledge in excel, Tally or any other accounting package.
• Good knowledge of computers.experience of working in accounts related assignment.
Selection Process: Personal Interview