* Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned Market.
* Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
* Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area
* Achieve the targeted revenue, profitability, as set in the budget * Assists in the Development and implementation of Marketing plans as needed.
* Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and Business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
* Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Sanskar Vihar Society is a not-for profit organization registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The society was established in the year 2012 by a group of professionals who are committed to finance and support genuine grassroots initiatives for development, like promoting good health and education among underprivileged children, empowering women, promoting art and culture, etc. Our programmes are implemented by a dedicated team of development professionals, volunteers and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in PAN India level. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization for quality management by VRC Certification Services Inc. for Imparting of Education and other Social Development activities like generating awareness on Good Health and Prevention of dreadful diseases, Women Empowerment and Protection of Environment.
We envision to build a society which recognizes, respects and values the socio-economic, political, legal and environmental aspirations of marginalized and vulnerable communities, particularly women and children; a society which is founded on the principles of equality, justice, peace, prosperity and sustainability.
We endeavour to empower and improve the quality of the marginalized and vulnerable communities in the least developed parts of the country by undertaking welfare activities, participatory research and development, capacity building, advocacy and by launching sustainable, replicable and innovative projects and programmes.