ADVERTISEMENT FOR CASE WORKER
Hope Kolkata Foundation
Project Location: Kasba / Tollygunge, Kolkata
Post: Case Worker, Male & Female
Timing: 10am to 6pm with 2 days weekly off
Vacancy: 2 (Two)
Salary: Rs. 1,58,184/- CTC per annum (Including ESI & EPF)
Qualification: D.S.W/M.S.W or Masters in Sociology
Experience: Preferred 1-2 yrs in the same field
Last date of application:- 12th December, 2016.
To apply send CV at 39, Panditiya Place Kolkata -700029 or Email at: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Location & Time will be informed later
About the organization- Hope Kolkata Foundation strives to create a just and equitable society where people can live a quality life with dignity. Hope Kolkata Foundation (HKF) was established in February 1999 for the protection and development of children on the street and in difficult circumstances. HKF works for the all round development of street children by providing: Shelter, Nutrition, Education, Medical & Health care, Counseling, Recreational activities, Awareness generation about issues relating to children’s rights, Life skill training, Reintegration into family life, Support and love.
We follow Strict Child Protection Policy
• Gathering thorough information and conducting an assessment of the immediate safety of the children at the point of first contact
• Intervening in crisis situations and initiating immediate protection action, as required, which may include movement of children at risk to a place of safety as mandated by the Juvenile Justice Act 2000.
• Preparing and ensuring accurate, thorough and timely recording of case information including case notes, modules, reports, family case histories, correspondence
• Initiating a relationship with the child and the family to facilitate an accurate and thorough assessment of the protection issues
• Implementing the service plan with the child and family including appropriate management of the therapeutic relationship, providing counseling or referring to counseling services for the child and the family and conducting an ongoing assessment of any child protection issues and the level of risk to children in the home
• Implementing the service plan with the child and family , providing counseling or referring to counseling services for the child and the family and conducting an ongoing assessment of any child protection issues and the level of risk to children in the home
• Maximizing the participation of other internal and external service providers as appropriate in case to case basis
• Intervene when parents or guardians are suspected of child abuse or neglect.
• To help children gain access to healthier and happier lives.
Hope Kolkata Foundation is an equal opportunity organization. Qualified male/female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing would disqualify the candidate, please don’t contact the org over phone or mail. Only sort listed candidates would be contacted for interview.
Mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope Kolkata Foundation
Job Email id: info(at)hopechild.org
Hope Kolkata Foundation is a registered non-governmental organization (NGO) working the field of Children, Education & Literacy, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights, Vocational Training, Womens Development & Empowerment, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development. The NGO was established in 2003?. The registration number of the organization is: S/96057/1999-2000?(08-07-2003)?. The organization is operational in West Bengal, India.