Nightingales Medical Trust (NMT),in association with Red Cross Society, is opening up a Dementia Day Care Centre at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
NMT is looking out for a suitable person to head the Hyderabad Centre urgently.
Brief Job Profile of the position :
1. Admission and Assessment of Patients for Day Care / Respite Care.
2. Coordinate patients' care and organize Activities.
3. Handling Reception/Registration, patients' records, etc.
4. Administration including Billing, Transport, Inventory control, etc.
5. Coordinating with NGOs, Volunteers, Promotion of Services, etc
Qualification : MSW(Psychology)/M.Sc (Psychology)
Experience : Min.1 year relevant experience
Remuneration : Around Rs.24 K
Job Email id: hr(at)nightingaleseldercare.com
Nightingales Medical Trust is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Karnataka, India. The registration number of the organization is: 607/97-98?(31-03-1998). Established in the year 1998, Nightingales Medical Trust works in the area of Aged and elderly, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.