Mission of CFCA:
The purpose of Community Foundation for the Children and Aging is to create a community of compassion through personal outreach. CFCA's highest priority is one to one sponsorship of children, youth and elders. CFCA sponsorship is a reciprocal relationship of mutual respect and support between the sponsor and sponsored friend without religious, racial, caste or economic prejudice.
This position reports to Project Coordinator, Hyderabad Project.
The Coordinator - Sponsored Families is accountable:
• To work with the project team and sponsored families to design and facilitate personalized and goal oriented events and activities to promote holistic development of the sponsored children, their families and elders
• To plan and organize activities and events with a special focus on mobilizing the youth of the project and fathers of the sponsored children
• To provide counselling for members of the sponsored families as an additional initiative on expressed need of the families and staff
Should be willing to travel extensively within the designated zonal areas within Hyderabad to regularly motivate, mobilize and organize the youth and the fathers of the children.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Masters degree in Social Work or any other social sciences or related field
• At least 3 years’ experience of working in development sector
• Strong analytical writing skills
• Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Telugu
Interested Candidates should mention their expected salary in covering letter.
Deadline for Application: June 16, 2017
How to Apply:
Those with required background and qualifications may submit their resume and cover letter indicating expression of interest and salary expected to email@example.com with subject line – Application for Post of Coordinator - Sponsored Families, CFCA Hyderabad.
Job Email id: hr.cfcahyderabad(at)gmail.com