IT Helpdesk Technician
The mission of International Justice Mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe future that lasts.
International Justice Mission, (IJM), Delhi Field Office is seeking a qualified and energetic professional to support the technology needs and connect with IJM’s global technology infrastructure. He/she will develop and maintain the server client network, troubleshoot hardware and software problems and keeps the office equipment functioning. This position is based in Delhi and will be part of the administration team.
General Helpdesk Support
• Provide general help desk support for local users in a positive, compassionate and understanding manner without additional help.
• Regular audits to make sure IT systems are maintained as per required standards.
• Proactively troubleshoot hardware and software related issues , but not limited to: Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 operating systems; Windows Server, Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013, Office 365, with a focus on Outlook and Outlook Web Access email issues; Microsoft SharePoint; LAN/WAN connectivity; workstation and laptop hardware components and peripherals; and network printing.
• Asset Tracking, Deployment of Clients & Workstations.
• Processing of Technical & Financial phases Internally & Externally.
• Coordination with Vendors, Service Providers for Various Systems Procurement processing.
• Maintain stewardship of overall IT Resources.
• Receive and configure new desktop and laptop hardware.
• Familiarity with A/V streaming/setup.
• Assist in the identification and resolution of issues with local servers, storage, wireless access points and networking.
• Assist in regular maintenance of virtual servers.
• Assist in managing IJM’s user and email accounts.
• Develop knowledgebase solutions for IJM software, systems, and processes.
• Maintain good documentation through helpdesk ticketing system and systems documentation processes.
• Develop and deliver training to staff on new systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related IT field.
• One to three years of experience in systems administration; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides IT support in a fast-paced, professional environment.
• Possess working knowledge of client/server technology, network protocols and the skill sets to troubleshoot end-user workstations.
• Operational proficiencies in Mac OSX, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud based services, Cisco Firewalls/Switches, Windows Server 2008, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
• Close attention to detail and disciplined in setting priorities.
• Self-motivated, articulate and able to manage multiple tasks.
• Mature judgment and good interpersonal skills.
• Professional in demeanour and oral communication.
• Work well under stress and sustain a positive attitude.
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
• Possess desire and ability to analyze problems to find the best solution for both hardware and software systems.
• Ability and desire to work independently with administrative capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion with minimal oversight.
• Ability to effectively manage time according to changing priorities both self-discovered and as directed.
• Adept at providing quality customer-service to a variety of constituencies.
• Strong ethic of service and a passion for IJM’s goals.
Send Resume & Cover Letter By E-mail To: email@example.com
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Email id: delhirecruiting(at)ijm.org