HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in the position are requested to email their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org along with name of the position clearly mentioned in the subject line.
ABOUT IPE GLOBAL
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise includes Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e-Governance.
• We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
• Over last 18 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries.
• We have over 800 full time professional staff and over 1000 empanelled consultants working on various projects across the globe.
• We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organisation like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.
• We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, and Philippines
URBAN HEALTH PROJECT:
IPE Global, in cooperative agreement with USAID, is currently implementing an urban health project. The project is providing technical assistance and financial advisory to select private sector Inclusive Business Models (IBMs), which are working to improve access to affordable and quality healthcare to the urban poor. One of the key components is providing capital advisory to scalable healthcare enterprises serving the urban poor and helping them raise growth capital (debt or equity).
As part of the project plan, IPE Global will also sponsor an impact investment fund, which will invest in key impact sectors in its areas of expertise. Impact investments are investments made with the intention to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return. IPE Global is looking for motivated investment professionals who are passionate about creating positive developmental impact for the society.
The Manager – Investment Advisory will provide high quality investment advisory to promising IBMs in healthcare to raise capital (equity and debt). The person will be responsible for working closely with the IBMs to assess their business model, growth plans, capital needs and engage with investors to raise required capital. Under the guidance of Dy. Project Director – Impact Investment, S/he will be responsible for:
• Industry and market research for business development
• Engaging with partner IBMs; understanding their business model; analyzing their historical and projected financial statements
• Creating detailed financial models and projections
• Developing customized Information Memorandum for sharing with investors
• Supporting investors in documentation for internal/IC approvals
• Participating in investments negotiations and structuring for timely deal closure
• Supporting due diligence and transaction documentation
• Establishing and maintaining close relationships with client companies to enhance new business opportunities
Master’s degree in areas of Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economics or CA, ICWA OR B.E./B.Tech. with 5 years’ relevant experience
• Minimum 7 years’ progressively responsible work experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital or M&A
• Demonstrated experience of sourcing, managing and closing investment deals
• Exposure to social/impact investing will be an added advantage
ESSENTIAL SKILL SET:
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and sound judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions
• High proficiency in MS excel and power point
• Solid foundation in accounting and (Excel) financial model construction
• Demonstrated teamwork skills;
• Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Passion for social / development impact using business models
• Passion about delivery and focus on results
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.