PRIA (Participatory Research in Asia) is a Global Participatory Research and Training Centre. PRIA works nationally and internationally on a number of issues such as Democratic Decentralization and Democratic Governance (Rural and Urban), Civil Society, Gender Mainstreaming, Violence against Women, Institutional Delivery of Services to Poor and Marginalised through Participatory Research, Capacity Building and Life Long Learning, and Policy Dialogue and Advocacy.
Organisation: Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA)
Location: Jhansi, Muzaffarpur, Ajmer and New Delhi
Applications are invited from middle level professionals having 3-5 years’ of experience for PRIA’s Field offices (Jhansi, Muzaffarpur, Ajmer) and Head Office (New Delhi).
Required qualifications and experiences:
• A master’s or other post-graduate degree in urban planning/ geography / social science or relevant field with 3-5 years of experience.
• Experience of working in urban water and sanitation, urban planning/development.
• Experience in social research techniques with knowledge of basic statistical analysis.
• Excellent skills in collection, collation and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data from field and secondary documents.
• Excellent skills in analytical writing and oral communication in English and Hindi.
• Excellent skills in designing and facilitating capacity building events, training and workshops.
• Experience in networking, liaising with government officials, media persons and academicians.
• Demonstrable application skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Other terms and conditions:
• Initial appointment on a contract for 1 year.
• Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualification.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
The candidates having relevant professional qualification and 3-5 years of full time working experience need only send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest. Please indicate the current and expected salary and the joining time required, in your resume. To know more about PRIA, please log on to www.pria.org
Job Email id: hr(at)pria.org