Position Title: State Consultant-PFMS
Number of Positions: 43
Organisation: International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union)
Location: Andhra Pradesh, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Manipur, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Telangana, Odisha, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Haryana, Chhattisgarh and Bihar
Duration: Currently upto December 2017
Travel: As necessary and when necessary (within the country)
About The Union:
The mission of the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union) is to bring innovation, expertise, solutions and support to address health challenges in low- and middle-income populations. Founded in 1920, The Union today is both a non-profit institute with five scientific departments and several offices worldwide and a federation of close to 3,000 organisations and individuals who are committed to the same goals. Its scientific departments focus on tuberculosis, HIV, lung health and non-communicable diseases, tobacco control and research; and each engages in research, provides technical assistance and offers training and other capacity-building activities leading to health solutions for the poor. For more details please visit our website www.theunion.org
Our Mission: The Union brings innovation, expertise, solutions and support to address health challenges in low- and middle- income populations.
Our Vision: Health solutions for the poor.
Quality…we deliver our services and products to the highest possible standards.
Accountability…we are responsible stewards of resources and deliver on our commitments.
Independence…we maintain the freedom to pursue innovation and are guided by the best evidence to improve the health of the poor.
Solidarity…we stand together as one Union to overcome the greatest challenges to improve health among the communities we serve.
The Union is seeking qualified local candidates for the position of State Consultant for Public Financial Management System (PFMS) project undertaken by The Union (funded by The Global Fund).
The post holder will report to the Technical Advisor Project implementation in the Project Management Unit / Deputy Regional Director – TB & CD, Union South-East Asia Office at Delhi.
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) has been undertaken by the Government of India to link the financial networks of Central and State Governments and the agencies of State Governments. The Union shall facilitate implementation of the PFMS in 16 priority states and ensure that the TB and Malaria programmes report through this software. The Union will coordinate with the PFMS division under the Ministry of Finance (MoF), NHM under the Ministry of Health and the state and district NHMs for this purpose.
The State Consultant will be responsible for rolling out/ implementation of PFMS Project at State & District level.
• Responsible for rolling out/ implementation of PFMS Project at State & District level
• Impart training on the PFMS Software to the End Users
• Has to provide support to PFMS Office & monitoring the PFMS Project of State & Districts level
• Prepare monthly report and ensure regular reporting and submission
• Provide valuable inputs to finalize the monitoring plan, facilitate monitoring/feedback with regard to the implementation status of the program
• Ensure standardization of the data elements, collation and correlation of the databases, collection of additional data fields.
• Identification and resolution of issues in implementation of PFMS at his level or can escalate it to the focal point of PFMS Division
• Creating a seamless interface between the End Users and PFMS Division
• Continuous support for implementation and resolution of day to day issues
• Help State Government in grievance handling by status finding and corrective action where required.
• Travel within the State will be essential.
• Perform other relevant duties as required by the Supervisor and/or Regional Director of The Union South-East Asia Office.
Required Qualification and Experience:
• Post graduate qualification in BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc. – IT, BCA/MCA or related areas.
• 1+ years’ experience Should have experience in Application Support for Core Banking Solutions
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in local language with Hindi and English are highly desirable
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office package
The gross remuneration budgeted for this position is attractive. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must send their latest resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position applied for in the subject line latest by 22 January 2017. You must also submit the Job Application Form (to be filled online at https://goo.gl/forms/hchmlnx4QzdbJBRx1) before the deadline. Please note that applications submitted without the Job Application Form will not be accepted.
The Union is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Email id: careers.chrpl(at)gmail.com
Information Technology ,Media ,Govt ,IT Management ,Management
State Consultant - PFMS
Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Haryana,Jharkhand,Karnataka,Manipur,Meghalaya,Mizoram,Nagaland,Sikkim,Tripura,Uttarakhand
|No. of Openings