A Master Trainer is responsible for teaching the SARTHAK Educational Trust curriculum to coaches and providing them with guidelines and support as they lead the SARTHAK Educational Trust.
Criteria for Leadership
• Experience and interest in working with adults for their training in IT/ BPO, Retail and Hospitality sector
• Knowledge about the special needs of persons with disabilities (Including OH, VI & HI)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with group process and facilitation of NGOs
• Comfort with teaching, leading group discussion and role play
• Willingness to learn about and support the principles and protocols of evidence-based programs
• Enthusiasm about being a member of a team
• Ability to use audiovisual equipment (TV/DVD, overhead projector)
• Ability to perform range-of-motion and low-level endurance exercises and to demonstrate A Matter of Balance exercises
• Ability to train NGOs for their skill building & facilitate them to avail National Trust, Central and state government schemes for financial assistance.
• Life experience valued with an education or healthcare background a plus
• Ability to travel on frequent basis in rural parts of Telangana.
• Salary will be ranging in between 20-25K
• Travelling allowance (During Travel)
• Food & lodging allowance (During Travel)
Job Email id: tarunbansal.sarthak(at)gmail.com